When combined with the RAM universal quick release (15-08762) (sold separately), RAM® Quick Release 18″ Arm Extension for Wheelchairs gives users a platform for their mobile devices or tablet.
- Connects to RAM® universal quick release wheelchair base with ease
- 18″ Rigid aluminum rod and ball & socket technology sets your device at the perfect viewing angle
- Supports any RAM® phone or tablet holder on a wheelchair armrest or seat track
- When mounted to seat track, 18″ rod can be loosened for easy swivel option.
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Made of Marine-grade aluminum and High strength composite
The RAM® Quick Release Flex Arm Extension consists of a 3.73″ long B size socket arm, an 18″ long rigid aluminum rod, and a post adapter that will connect to the RAM® Universal Wheelchair Base receiver. The quick disconnect feature on the post allows you to quickly insert and remove the mount from the base as needed. The socket arm can adapt to any RAM® holder with ball for supporting your phone, tablet, cup holder, or any other device. The rigid aluminum rod can be pre-bent to the desired position to set your device at the perfect viewing/operating angle. When connected to a seat track, one of the rod clevises can be loosened to create a convenient swivel feature of the mount.